Friday 16 August 2013

Dua' for stress, grief & dept.

Q;I'm in a great hardship,in a very difficult situation, really very tensed due to a problem,

Please plz plzzz do DUA for me...may be the DUAs of people like you would reach early to ALLAH... I'm feeling as though my life has stopped and I found myself to be in a great great loss of Deen or Duniya. Please do DUA for me...
If there is any "amal" or dua for solving the "masaa'il" then also,please tell me. May ALLAH solve your all problems,
and accept your DUAs.
JazakALLAH Khayr,
Wassalamu'Alaykum.

A;  All-Praise is due to Allah, 
I ask Allah to aid you in all your affairs and make things easy for you. As for Dua there are many the Prophet (ﷺ) has mentioned for times of hardship and feeling down, and among the few are as follows: 

A man once complained to the Prophet (ﷺ) I am distressed and I am in dept, so is there any Dua' you can teach me that will relive me form stress and clear my depts. So the Prophet (ﷺ) said: Yes, every morning and evening say:

 اللَّهمَّ إنِّي أعوذُ بِك منَ الهمِّ والحزنِ وأعوذُ بِك منَ العجزِ والكسلِ وأعوذُ بِك منَ الجبنِ والبخلِ وأعوذُ بِك من غلبةِ الدَّينِ وقَهرِ الرِّجالِ 

Allah-Huma ini aadhoubika minal-Hami wa Hazani wa aadhoubika minal-A'jazi Wal-Kasali wa aadhoubika minal-Jubni Wal-Bukhali wa aadhoubika minal-Ghalabit ad-dayn wa Qahr ar-rijal.

"O Allah I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, I seek refuge in You from hopelessness and laziness, I seek refuge in You from miserliness and cowardice and I seek refuge in You from overwhelming debt and from the force of men".

For verily if you say this it will relive you of stress and clear your depts.

(Related in Takhreej Al-Mashkat Al-Masabih: [3/15], and Ibn Hajr grades it as Hasan)

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: There will be none that be's infected with worry or grief whome recites :

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي عَبْدُكَ، ابْنُ عَبْدِكَ، ابْنُ أَمَتِكَ، نَاصِيَتِي بِيَدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤُكَ، أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُــــلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ، سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ، أَوْ أَنْزَلْتَهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِكَ، أَوِ اسْتَأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ، أَنْ تَجْعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيعَ قَلْبِي، وَنُورَ صَدْرِي، وَجَلاَءَ حُزْنِي، وَذَهَابَ هَمِّي.

Allaahumma 'innee 'abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu 'amatika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka, 'adlun fiyya qadhaa'uka, 'as'aluka bikulli ismin huwa laka, sammayta bihi nafsaka, 'aw 'anzaltahu fee kitaabika, 'aw 'allamtahu 'ahadan min khalqika, 'awista'tharta bihi fee 'ilmil-ghaybi 'indaka, 'an taj'alal-Qur'aana rabee'a qalbee, wa noora sadree, wa jalaa'a huznee, wa thahaaba hammee .

O Allah, I am Your slave and the son of Your male slave and the son of your female slave . My forehead is in Your Hand (i.e. you have control over me) . Your Judgment upon me is assured and Your Decree concerning me is just . I ask You by every Name that You have named Yourself with , revealed in Your Book , taught any one of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You , to make the Qur'an the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.

The Prophet (ﷺ) continued to say after mentioning this Dua': Except that Allah will free him of his worries and grief and replace it with glad tidings. Then a man asked: O' messenger of Allah should we memorise this Dua'. The Prophet (ﷺ) replied: Yes, everyone that hears it should memorise it.

(Related by Ahmad 1/391, and Al-Albani graded it authentic).

Related by Abu Darda, that he said: Whosoever says every morning and evening:

حَسْبِيَ الله لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيهِ تَوَكَّلتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ.

‘HasbiAllahu La Ilaha Illahu, Alaihi Tawakaltu Wahua Rabbul Arshil Adheem.

Allah sufficeth me. There is none worthy of worship but He alone. On Him is my trust, He is the Lord of the Supreme Throne.

Upon saying this seven times (every morning and evening), Allah will suffice for his worries.

(Hisnil-Muslim: [83/104], and Sheikh Bin Baz grades it as an authentic chain narration in Majmooa' Al-Fatawa: [294/9] ).

These and many more supplications can be found in a book called "The Fortress of the Muslim" also known as "Hisnil-Muslim", and among the most recommended supplications to read from that book is the chapter titled as: "Words of remembrance for morning and evening".

Always remember making Dua' to Allah is recommended at any time in any language, so always turn to Allah in supplication for help in all times of need, for verily Allah will protect all of His slaves that worship Him as one seeking His aid.

I ask Allah to free you of your grief and stress and to free you of your depts, Amin.

And we send our salutation and blessings of Allah upon our honourable Prophet, and may all Praises be to Allah The Lord of the worlds....
 

No comments: